Tuesday, December 23, 2008




Ok! I feel I have handled Christmas so much better this year. Maybe I am missing something and I will fall into a panic at some point but let's hope not. I don't have a lot of money to spend so I bought something small and fun or useful for everyone. If you don't think it is fun and/or useful then REGIFT!! The gift I am giving to myself is a wee bit of time on the couch with TC. Look how cozy she looks.
Harrison and I finished up our Christmas shopping in Lucedale yesterday (ok I have two more gifts to buy, but I am not stressing) and he even picked out a shirt for his sister. It was really sweet because I think she will actually like it. I came home and put most of the presents in gift bags. With a little extra ribbon on the handles of the bag and some snazzy paper (that I bought after Chirstmas last year, I don't feel like I am cheating anyone on the gift wrap. Why did I drive myself crazy for so many years especially when the kids were so little?

No comments: